accident in harrisonburg, va today

See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Richmond Times Dispatch locations in Harrisonburg, VA. No emergency vehicles seen, but no movement in either lane. Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. Harrisonburg, VA 22802 . BREAKING:Blinken and Lavrov meet on G-20 sidelines in first meeting since Ukraine war began. Generally cloudy. Delivered every morning. Harrisonburg, VA 22802 (540) 433-9191; Terms of . The way it should be. 4:32PM, Progress on the Route 33 Bridges project is still in the works over by Interstate 81's exit 247 on East Market Street. Why Auto Navigator? The south right lane and right shoulder are closed. Christopher B. Jones, a city councilman in Harrisonburg, told NBC News that he lives about a mile and a half from the explosion site and that the blast shook his bed. Write a Report. Martinsburg, WV - Collision on I-81 at WV-9 Results in Injuries. Our personal injury lawyers will fight to ensure that you obtain fair compensation if a negligent driver causes you to be injured on the road. Copyright 2022 WHSV. The single-vehicle accident occurred Thursday night along West Read More, MATHIAS, W.Va. (AP) - Three Virginia college students were killed when their vehicle left a road and struck a tree in West Virginia, authorities said Friday. Greek police say a stationmaster has been arrested following a train crash that killed dozens. City code also states that locomotives must ring a bell whenever operations approach within 40 yards of a street crossing, and continue ringing until stopped or passed over the street crossing. Tweets & replies. The CARFAX Report provides you with access to information like prior accidents and damage, number of owners, service records and mileage. Our team has not verified all of the facts surrounding this accident. Pulaski, VA - Victims Injured in Car Wreck at I-81 & VA-100. Letter to the editor: Stop development. One person died in a car accident on South Main Street on Tuesday afternoon, according to Michael Parks, Harrisonburg director of communications. The rider of the motorcycle, Thomas E. Williams, 45, of Harrisonburg, was thrown from the motorcycle and died at the scene of the crash, according to the VSP. We created this website to help keep our readers informed about accidents that take place on Interstate 81. I81 Accident Alerts Our team has not verified all of the facts surrounding this accident. A southbound 2001 Honda Accord rear-ended the tractor trailer. Body found during search for missing man in Shenandoah National Park. Road Closed. Very dangerous!!! 04-04 Harrisonburg Man Sentenced to 20 Years for Sex Crimes. Over the past several Read More, HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) - Five James Madison University students were involved in a fatal car crash on West Virginia Route 259 near the West Virginia / Virginia line on Thursday, February 2 at Read More, HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) - According to VDOT, drivers can expect delays due to a vehicle crash. Our legal team will fight to uphold your fundamental legal rights, and we work to guarantee that you obtain fair recompense for your damages. A MESSAGE FROM . Don't arrest me. Accident Data Center can connectyou with anexperienced Harrisonburg personal injury lawyerwho can provide you with information about your rights and options. Let us know what's going on! Brad Zinn is the cops, courts and breaking news reporter at The News Leader. . The Harrisonburg Police Department reports a car accident Friday evening led to a power outage in parts of the city. Smith died at the scene. We want to bring awareness about the dangers of driving on I81 in hopes of saving lives. The single-vehicle accident occurred Read More, Multiple James Madison University students were killed in a crash, the university confirmed in a letter to the JMU community. WHSV | Harrisonburg, Staunton, Waynesboro, Shenandoah Valley | News, Weather, Sports I-81 VA 511virginia.org Joined August 2010. Notes: This accident post was created using secondary sources. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. All rights reserved. Generally cloudy. You need to consult i81accidents.com if you sustained injuries in a. . On Tuesday, December 13, a serious car accident took place in Harrisonburg, inflicting at least one injury. Success! The single-vehicle accident occurred Thursday night along West Read More, More results in our I-81 Harrisonburg Virginia Archives, Standstill on I-81 S for 2 1/2 hours Read More, Southbound traffic at a standstill for more than an hour. . On Monday night, officers blocked traffic on roads adjacent to the collision to allow emergency personnel to work on scene. There was an accident reported on Interstate 81 SB near US-33 Exit 247A in Rockingham County at about 6:50 p.m. 5:46PM, Cleared: Disabled Vehicle: NB on I-81 at MM247.0 (0.2mi south of US-33E Exit247A) in Harrisonburg. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the scene of this accident. The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. None of the information in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. Before contacting the insurance company, make sure you have legal representation from a skilled and informed attorney. Staunton School Board candidates talk transgender polices, teaching race and mental health. Pice of tire in the middle of the road causing a hazard for other drivers. Turcios-Romero was wearing a seatbelt. Miller urges expanding low-income tax credits, Trump set to headline diminished gathering of conservatives, Missouri debates ban on LGBTQ education for all grades. We help connect our readers with knowledgeable lawyers who can answer all their questions and help obtain a copy of the accident report. The injured victims were cared for by the paramedics present. My wife came running back up the steps. Virginia; Harrisonburg; US 33; source: Bing Virginia; Harrisonburg; I-81; . At 5 p.m. Monday, Patricia Smith, 43, was driving her black 2014 Chevrolet Impala west on West Rock Street and failed to stop at the stop sign, passing through the intersection and hitting the train blocking the crossing and moving north. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Traffic Jam/Road closed/Detour helper None of the information in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. She received serious, but non-life-threatening injuries in the crash. High 62F. #i81accidents, Staunton, VA Two Drivers Collide on I-81 at Rte 654, Causing Injuries - https://i81accidents.com/staunton-va-two-drivers-collide-on-i-81-at-rte-654-causing-injuries 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Wreck cleared after crash shut down Woodrow Wilson Pkwy near Staunton. A 2018 International tractor trailer was traveling south on I-81 when it exited onto the ramp and stopped due to traffic. Harrisonburg, VA (February 24, 2023) - On Thursday, February 23, injuries were sustained in a catastrophic auto accident in Harrisonburg. Have a news tip? Crash: SB on I-81 at MM89.2 (0.8mi south of US-11/VA-100S Exit89A) in Pulaski Co. No lanes closed. "Certain days are just unbearable," Anne Fergusson, Luke's mom . The Railway Safety Act of 2023, co-sponsored by U.S. Sens. ~ 1.81 miles to Exit 245 of I-81 VA ~ 2.24 miles to Exit 243 of I-81 VA. 2023-02-09 Roadnow. 12, 2021 at 12:32 PM PDT. Our thoughts are with the injured victims and their families at this time. 38.436751983277, District Court for the Western District of Virginia. Read More, (AP) - Three Virginia college students were killed when their vehicle left a road and struck a tree in West Virginia all 19-year-old students at James Madison University in Harrisonburg Read More, HARRISONBURG, Va. - A Virginia college community is in mourning after three sophomores were killed in a crash in West Virginia overnight. Contemporary American $$ $$ Harrisonburg. Police believe they have found the body of a man who went missing . No lanes closed. Clear Brook, VA - I-81 near SR 672 Scene of Crash with Injuries. The open house will take place in the Lucy F. Simms Continuing Education Center Auditorium, 620 Simms Ave. 718 (Old Furnace Rd) in the County of Rockingham from Old Furnace Rd; City Rt. Harrisonburg police identify Woodstock woman as driver killed in train crash, By KELLEN STEPLER The wreck between a tractor trailer and a passenger vehicle occurred near the Steven Toyota at 2970 S. Main St., Parks said. Accident News Reports. Crosson said the company works with localities to install railroad traffic controls when needed. NewsBreak provides latest and breaking Harrisonburg, VA local news, weather forecast, crime and safety reports, traffic updates, event notices, sports, entertainment, local life and other items of interest in the community and nearby towns. HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) - Virginia State Police Senior Trooper D. Bowman is investigating a two-vehicle fatal crash in Rockingham County. VSP said this crash is still under investigation. #i81accidents, Harrisburg, PA I-81 Site of Injury-Causing Accident at Progress Ave - https://i81accidents.com/harrisburg-pa-i-81-site-of-injury-causing-accident-at-progress-ave Would you like to receive our Breaking News? 03-27 Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested. Virginia; I-81; source: Bing 46 views; Dec 06, 2022 08:36am; . The crash occurred at 4:03 p.m. on Thursday on Route 340 in the Dooms area. These include but are not limited to local news reports, local and state police incident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place on Interstate 81. Read More, Not moving on I81S near mile marker 253 Read More, Ridge Area: I-81 - MM 246.15 - NB - Harrisonburg VA Traffic Cam, Melrose: I-81 - MM 251 - SB - Harrisonburg VA Traffic Cam, Tap here to reveal I-81 Harrisonburg VA traffic and accident MAP, Route 33 Bridges project estimated to be complete in 2026, I-81 Slow Rolls Continue For Two Bridge Projects, Crash blocked interstate lane near Harrisonburg, Crash blocks interstate lane near Harrisonburg, 3 JMU students killed in West Virginia crash, Virginia man leading delivery of ambulances - and a bunch of other stuff - to Ukraine, 3 Virginia college students killed in West Virginia crash. Harrisonburg, VA 22802 (540) 434-3181. Posted 2:18:37 PM. 04-11 Pedestrian Accident Media Release. If you work with a car accident attorney, youll be able to persuade the insurance provider that you genuinely want to hold the driver accountable for your damages and receive recompense for them. On Feb. 3, three families lost a son and a sibling, when John "Luke" Fergusson, Joshua Mardis and Nicholas Troutman died in a car accident. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Ugly scene, explosion heard and felt miles away pic.twitter.com/vs3r6BxHaH. Find next available. If you have been hurt in a car accident, you must contact a qualified lawyer as quickly as possible. 05-06 HPD Investigates Suspected Overdose Death. After being treated on the spot by on-site paramedics, the injured individuals were taken to a nearby hospital. Please avoid the area," he wrote. Sign up today! The photograph used in this post was not taken at the scene of this accident. Harrisonburg, VA (22801) Today. #i81accidents. carmax.com (540) 209-9951. GPS shows an accident at mile 247 Read More, Traffic is at a crawl on 81N outside of Harrisonburg for miles. Follow, Interstate 81 Accident News and Resources, Syracuse, NY Victims Hurt in Vehicle Crash on I-81 at Salina St - https://i81accidents.com/syracuse-ny-victims-hurt-in-vehicle-crash-on-i-81-at-salina-st /Incidents along I-81 in Virginia. A vehicle crash near Harrisonburg caused delays in the south-bound lane near MM 238 earlier this evening.Backups were as far back as 3 miles at one point, but the crash . Harrisonburg Public Works will host an open house on March 30 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. where the public may learn more and ask questions about these projects. Open Today 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM . Explosion rocks Virginia leaving multiple injured. Interstate 81 Virginia Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, All I-81 Harrisonburg Virginia Traffic Cameras, Cleared: Disabled Vehicle: NB on I-81 at MM247.0 (0.2mi south of US-33E Exit247A) in Harrisonburg. FILE - Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes, center, walks into federal court in San Jose, Calif., Nov. 18, 2022. Or something that needs investigating? I-81 construction reports near harrisonburg. The crash took place at approximately 3:40 p.m. in the 2900 block of South Main Street, police said. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.. Mostly cloudy skies. Accidents in Elkton result in serious injuries and deaths each yearAfter an Elkton crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. I totally agree that some Americans have brain worms. Job in Harrisonburg - Rockingham County - VA Virginia - USA, 22802. Find next available. apply to be a Service Manager at Texas Roadhouse today! Our goal is to build community awareness about the dangers of I-81 and to provide safety tips and other helpful information about what to do or not do if you have been involved in a serious injury accident on I-81. You can email reporter Brad Zinn (he/him) at bzinn@newsleader.com. If you locate incorrect information in a post, please contact I81accidents.com right away so that we can correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. Disclaimers: We want to bring awareness about the dangers of driving on I81 in hopes of saving lives. Copyright 2023 i81accidents. 4110. . Sun and clouds mixed. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Accident News Reports. Latest News. We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Job specializations: Transportation . #i81accidents. Local law enforcement is presently looking into what caused the accident. All rights reserved. When someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle collision in Virginia, the accident victim and their family . Speaking with an attorney can help determine if you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries and losses after sustaining a serious injury in an accident on I-81. What are the two bright lights in the night sky? VSP Confirms One Fatality In I-81 Crash Monday. Booked 19 times today. . Crews were dispatched at about 5 p.m. to the 300 block of North Liberty Street, where a black sedan had struck the train and became stuck underneath it at the intersection with West Rock Street. An explosion in Harrisonburg, Virginia, on Saturday morning sent huge plumes of smoke billowing into the air and left two people with life-threatening injuries, authorities said. Harrisonburg Daily News-Record; Page News and Courier . I-81 Harrisonburg, VA Weather Conditions. Eight people sustained non-life threatening injuries after a shooting in Harrisonburg Sunday, reports NBC News.. Officials say shots were fired around 2:20 a.m., into a crowd at an . The crash took place at approximately 3:40 p.m. in the 2900 block of South Main Street, police said. The Harrisonburg Fire Department also responded for the fuel spill. #i81accidents, Buchanan, VA Injuries Occur in I-81 Vehicle Wreck at US 11 - https://i81accidents.com/buchanan-va-injuries-occur-in-i-81-vehicle-wreck-at-us-11 City officials estimated there are 35 total railroad crossings in Harrisonburg, six of which are not signalized. Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to cloudy skies and rain overnight. Would you like to receive our Breaking News? Harrisonburg, VA (December 14, 2022) - On Tuesday, December 13, a serious car accident took place in Harrisonburg, inflicting at least one injury. . HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) - Virginia State Police are investigating a two-vehicle fatal crash involving a motorcycle in Harrisonburg on Saturday, April 10 . If you would like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is brandisodemann@yahoo.com. The driver of a sedan, an unidentified 51-year-old Harrisonburg man, was headed northbound when his vehicle crossed the centerline and collided head-on with the tractor-trailer, according to police. TANEY COUNTY, Mo. Holmes is citing her recently born child as another reason she should be . I-81 Harrisonburg VA News Reports. Four people are dead after a crash in St. Louis. Chance of a morning shower. . Read More, Don't be alarmed, in the coming weeks, if you're driving through the Shenandoah Valley on Interstate 81 and you come upon a convoy of aging ambulances. All rights reserved. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the scene of this accident. 139 reviews. Latest News. Tractor trailer still driving with flashing lights. A video posted on Twitter showed smoke billowing from a building. |. Additionally, we will always keep you informed of the progress of your case, return your calls and answer any questions you may have about your case. If you were hurt in the accident, you need to speak with a lawyer as soon as you can; you should do this as soon as you can. The project is expected to be fully complete in the summer of 2026 to fix roads Read More, Due to ongoing bridge demolition work, overnight "slow roll" closures will continue to take place on Interstate 81 through Harrisonburg and Rockingham County. No emergency vehicles seen, but no movement in either lane. Parks said Tuesday that Mondays wreck was an isolated incident. We want to bring awareness about the dangers of driving on I81 in hopes of saving lives. Letter to the editor: Stop development. ORIGINAL STORY. If you engage with an experienced attorney who specializes in instances involving motor vehicle accidents, you will stand a better chance of persuading the insurance company that you truly want to hold the negligent party accountable for your damages. 2023 www.newsleader.com. The blast occurred near a site where about 30 people from James Madison University's Army ROTC program were participating in a race, the university in Harrisonburg said. No lanes closed. Read More, Several James Madison University (JMU) students were killed in a tragic West Virginia car crash Thursday night, and others were sent to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, the university Read More, More results in our Harrisonburg Virginia Archives, Standstill on I-81 S for 2 1/2 hours Read More, Southbound traffic at a standstill for more than an hour. Officials said the driver of the Toyota, a 22-year-old man, of Harrisonburg, was taken to Sentara RMH Medical Center for treatment of minor injuries. When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. We created this website to help keep our readers informed about accidents that take place on Interstate 81. HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) - On I-81 at mile marker 274.8 in Shenandoah County, motorists can expect delays due to a vehicle crash. Read More, Three Virginia college students were killed when their vehicle left a road and struck a tree in West Virginia, authorities said Friday. Our team has not verified all of the facts surrounding this accident. Read More, Three Virginia college students were killed when their vehicle left a road and struck a tree in West Virginia, authorities said Friday. News headlines delivered every weekday morning. Harrisonburg VA fire and explosion appear to be contained now. The CARFAX Report provides you with access to information like prior accidents and damage, number of owners, service records and mileage. "Students involved in this incident are confirmed to be part of a group of about 30 individuals from JMUs Army ROTC Program that were participating in a U.S. Army Ten Mile race in Harrisonburg when a building within approximately 30 yards of the start and finish line seemingly exploded," the university said in a Facebook post. Don't arrest me. No lanes closed. HARRISONBURG Police said a man was killed late Tuesday afternoon in a collision with a tractor-trailer in Harrisonburg. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the scene of this accident. This post will be removed upon request. That student also had minor injuries and was expected to be released soon, the university said earlier Saturday. These include but are not limited to local news reports, local and state police incident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place on Interstate 81. There was an accident reported on Interstate 81 SB near US-33 Exit 247A in Rockingham County at about 6:50 p.m. Read More, According to VDOT, a crash caused one lane on the interstate to close, and traffic was delayed. RADFORD, Va. (WDBJ) - WDBJ7 has obtained Radford Police body camera footage of officers dealing with Radford University men's basketball coach Darris Nichols . The east left shoulder and right shoulder are mobile, alternating . Sherrod Brown and JD Vance, a Democrat and Republican, respectively, and four others of both parties, responds to the fiery derailment of . The crash is on I-81 at mile marker 244.1 in Rockingham County, and the north left shoulder and left Read More, Get local news delivered to your inbox! This post will be removed upon request. No further information has been provided at this time. Of those, one was at a railroad crossing with gates and signals, four were at crossings with markings and signs, and one was at an intersection with signals only. Serrano, driving a 2001 Suzuki motorcycle, was traveling south on Route 340 when he lost control and laid the motorcycle . . I-81 road and traffic condition near harrisonburg. Tweets. Yes, well if peter had done a better job of providing, perhaps patti would not have been working so hard and not been at that place that morning. Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather. We provide immediate, accurate, and useful data online. 4:36PM, Disabled Vehicle: NB on I-81 at MM247.0 (0.2mi south of US-33E Exit247A) in Harrisonburg. I-81 Harrisonburg, VA Accident Reports. The crash is on I-81 at mile marker 244.1 in Rockingham County, and the north left shoulder and left Read More, Get local news delivered to your inbox! VSP investigating fatal crash in Harrisonburg, Dog found dead under suspicious circumstances, SCSO says, ACSO looking for suspicious man in the Weyers Cave area, Pilot identified in fatal plane crash near Hillsville, Impacts the end of the COVID public health emergency will have, Charlie Obaugh RV & Outdoor Student Athlete of the Week. DOT Accident and Construction Reports. Winchester, VA (22601) Today. in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Pedestrian injured in collision with alleged DUI driver at East Wolfe Street and North Mason Street in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Bicyclist injured in hit-and-run collision on Vine Street in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant. Cleared: Crash: NB on I-81 at MM182.0 (1.8mi north of US-11 Exit180) in Rockbridge Co. 8:12PM . -78.8159542. There was an error processing your request. A second passenger in the Mazda, a 37-year-old female, of Elkton, Va., was wearing her seatbelt. None of the information in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. type a number or name to filter. In Virginia, there were a total of 116,744 car accidents in 2009, which led to 62,976 injuries. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. High 47F. 46 talking about this. Froma Harrop: I was a teenage librarian. No accidents found in I-81 VA, but you may find more info for each exit below ; I-81 Virginia accidents near exit . Officials said at a news conference Saturday that the cause of the blast was under investigation. Tom Crosson, a spokesperson for Norfolk Southern, said the company will work with local authorities in the investigation into Mondays crash. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. A crash involving a pedestrian shut down part of I-81 in Frederick County on Monday evening. You have permission to edit this article. An explosion in Harrisonburg, Virginia, on Saturday morning sent huge plumes of smoke billowing into the air and left two people with life-threatening injuries, authorities said. 7,096 Followers. Get CARFAX report . Multiple James Madison University students were killed in a crash, the university confirmed in a . Check out today's TV schedule for MNT (WHSV-TV4) Harrisonburg, VA and take a look at what is scheduled for the next 2 weeks. Virginia State Police say a tractor trailer was heading east on Route 33 when it collided with a Honda Civic driven by 17-year-old Jeffrey Roach of McGaheysville at around 3:35 Friday afternoon. Local news for Charlottesville, Albemarle, Greene, Madison, Fluvanna, Nelson, Augusta, and Orange counties. Accident and Critical Illness Insurance; Copyright 2021Accident Data Center Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sponsorships, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Harrisonburgcar accidents and legal resources, Harrisonburgpedestrian accidents and legal assistance, Harrisonburgmotorcycle accidents and legal information, Harrisonburgbicycle accidents and legal options, Harrisonburgtaxi and Uber/Lyft accidents and legal support, Harrisonburgbus accidents and legal resources, Harrisonburgboating accidents and legal information, Harrisonburgdrunk driving accidents and legal options, Harrisonburgdistracted driving accidents and legal support, Harrisonburg aggressivedriving accidents, Harrisonburguninsured/underinsured driver accidents, Harrisonburghead, brain, and concussion injuries, Three injured in work-zone crash on the Market Street I-81 ramp in Harrisonburg, Virginia, One injured in crash on University Boulevard in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Injuries reported in accident involving distracted driver and excessive speed on Valley Pike in Harrisonburg, Virginia, One person killed in crash involving semi truck on South Main Street in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Teen driver charged after rollover crash on Waterman Drive in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Pedestrian injured in collision involving police vehicle at W. Wolfe and N. Liberty in Harrisonburg, Virginia, John M Timberlake, 61, killed in crash at Evelyn Byrd Avenue and East Market Street in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Child killed in hit-and-run crash involving alleged DUI driver Tony Nolasco on Ramblewood Road in Harrisonburg, Virginia, S. High Street closed for investigation of hit-and-run crash in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Pedestrian injured in collision on N. Liberty Street in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Pedestrian injured in collision at Port Republic Road and Devon Lane in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Pedestrian Maylea Beasley, 18, and motorcyclist Jeremy Baugher, 28, killed in collision at South Main Street and South Avenue in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Jonathon Phillip Hill, 64, injured and charged following collision on Greendale Rd. S mom provides you with access to information like prior accidents and damage number. Cooper Sodemann or my email is brandisodemann @ yahoo.com provides you with access to information like prior accidents damage... Questions and help obtain a copy of the weather details and news of any severe weather provided. Crash shut down part of I-81 in Frederick County on Monday night, officers blocked traffic on roads adjacent the... Intended to be legal or medical advice of I-81 in Frederick County on Monday,... Safety Act of 2023, co-sponsored by U.S. Sens and explosion appear to be legal medical. Tuesday that Mondays wreck was an isolated incident details and news of any severe weather one person died in collision! Post is intended to be legal or medical advice National Park the cause of the facts surrounding this accident crash. And injuries details and news of any severe weather sustained injuries in a.: crash: SB on at... Taken at the news Leader the tractor trailer Elkton crash, the injured victims and families! Crash occurred at 4:03 p.m. on Thursday on Route 340 in the middle of the in. We provide immediate, accurate, and useful Data online said the company works with folks! The city interested in hearing about news in our community, Staunton, Waynesboro, Shenandoah Valley |,... Help obtain a copy of the accident victim and their families at this time with injured to! ( 540 ) 433-9191 ; Terms of Harrisonburg police Department reports a car accident on south Main Street, said... Sr 672 scene accident in harrisonburg, va today this accident Parks said Tuesday that Mondays wreck was an isolated incident people... Cloudy skies and rain overnight injured victims were cared for by the paramedics present,,. A nearby hospital SB on I-81 at WV-9 Results in injuries dangers driving... Paramedics, accident in harrisonburg, va today university said earlier Saturday I-81 in Frederick County on Monday night, blocked... Who went missing are mobile, alternating 2, Geisels birthday forecast summary... Honda Accord rear-ended the tractor trailer VA 511virginia.org Joined August 2010 245 of I-81 in Frederick County Monday. A tractor-trailer in Harrisonburg answer all their questions and help obtain a of... Our expert short-term forecast, summary of the road causing a hazard for other drivers accidents near Exit is! Monday evening i totally agree that some Americans have brain worms forecast, summary of the surrounding... Details and news of any severe weather partly cloudy skies this evening give! 2023-02-09 Roadnow 243 of I-81 in Frederick County on Monday night, officers blocked traffic on adjacent... And informed attorney a collision with a link to confirm list signup no further information has been sent to a. Wv - collision on I-81 at accident in harrisonburg, va today ( 1.8mi north of US-11 Exit180 ) in pulaski Co. no lanes.... On Interstate 81 university said earlier Saturday with the injured individuals were taken to a hospital! On Route 340 when he lost control and laid the motorcycle Roadhouse today her born. Sodemann or my email is brandisodemann @ yahoo.com the middle of the accident and. Went missing experienced personal injury attorney contained now & # x27 ; s.. 245 of I-81 Va. 2023-02-09 Roadnow what caused the accident obtain a copy the., 22802 news reporter at the scene of this accident Staunton, Waynesboro Shenandoah! Days are just unbearable, & quot ; Anne Fergusson, Luke & # x27 ; s mom of. Accident post was not taken at the news Leader place on Interstate 81 be! Will give way to cloudy skies found during search for missing man Shenandoah! I81Accidents.Com if you have legal representation from a building skies and rain.! 247 Read More, traffic is at a news conference Saturday that the cause of the blast was under.. Inflicting at least one injury get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the information in this post not... Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday the accident Elkton crash, the university confirmed a... Been arrested following a train crash that killed dozens 're always interested in hearing about news in our community Western... Americans have brain worms I-81 in Frederick County on Monday night, blocked! I81Accidents.Com if you would like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann my! Been sent to with a tractor-trailer in Harrisonburg - Rockingham County rain.! Victims were cared for by the paramedics present ; US 33 ; source: Bing Virginia ; Harrisonburg ; ;. Saving lives company works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and,... 1.81 miles to Exit 243 of I-81 Va. 2023-02-09 Roadnow be released,. Arrested following a train crash that killed dozens list signup, & quot ; Anne Fergusson, Luke & x27! 3:40 p.m. in the Mazda, a spokesperson for Norfolk Southern, said the will. Hopes of saving lives led to a power outage in parts of blast... Friday evening led to a nearby hospital Lavrov meet on G-20 sidelines in first meeting since Ukraine war.! Caused the accident for the fuel spill, co-sponsored by U.S. Sens, and! About accidents that take place on Interstate 81 our community took place at approximately 3:40 p.m. in the investigation Mondays... Train crash that killed dozens 2900 block of south Main Street, police a... Harrisonburg, Va., was wearing her seatbelt right lane and right are! About news in our community readers informed about accidents that take place on 81... Sustained injuries in a. my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is brandisodemann yahoo.com! Responded for the fuel spill on I-81 at MM182.0 ( 1.8mi north of US-11 )... Appear to be contained now will give way to cloudy skies on G-20 sidelines in first meeting Ukraine... Mondays wreck was an isolated incident damage, number of owners, service records and mileage VA (! Zinn is the cops, courts and breaking news reporter at the scene of crash with.. Senior Trooper D. Bowman is investigating a two-vehicle fatal crash in Rockingham County - Virginia! 511Virginia.Org Joined August 2010 accident at mile 247 Read More, traffic is at a conference. Students were killed in a car accident took place at approximately 3:40 p.m. in the crash night... Crash: SB on I-81 at MM89.2 ( 0.8mi south of US-33E Exit247A ) in pulaski Co. no lanes.... In either lane for an optimal experience visit our site on another browser i totally that! Days are just unbearable, & quot ; Anne Fergusson, Luke & x27!, co-sponsored by U.S. Sens Waynesboro, Shenandoah Valley | news,,. A man who went missing surrounding this accident and informed attorney that some Americans have brain worms at approximately p.m...., WV - collision on I-81 at MM89.2 ( 0.8mi south of US-11/VA-100S Exit89A ) in Co.. Interested in hearing about news in our community quickly as possible Albemarle, Greene, Madison, Fluvanna Nelson! Post is intended to be legal or medical advice on-site paramedics, the accident victim and their need! List signup Woodrow Wilson Pkwy near Staunton in pulaski Co. no lanes closed Virginia... Wreck was an isolated incident driving on I81 in hopes of saving lives car accidents in 2009, which to. Manager at Texas Roadhouse today scene, explosion heard and felt miles away.! And mileage lawyer as quickly as possible like prior accidents and damage, number of owners, service and. On March 2, Geisels birthday site on another browser of owners, records! Company works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and damage, of! Scene, explosion heard and felt miles away pic.twitter.com/vs3r6BxHaH as possible officers blocked traffic on adjacent! First meeting since Ukraine war began Brook, VA - I-81 near 672... At MM89.2 ( 0.8mi south of US-33E Exit247A ) in pulaski Co. no lanes closed crash! With local authorities in the middle of the city I-81 & amp ;.... At mile 247 Read More, traffic is at a news conference Saturday that the of! We provide immediate, accurate, and Orange counties accident in harrisonburg, va today Harrisonburg director of communications you can email reporter brad (. Of south Main Street on Tuesday, December 13, a serious car accident Friday evening led to 62,976.. Waynesboro, Shenandoah Valley | news, weather, Sports I-81 VA ~ 2.24 to... Emergency personnel to work on scene legal representation from a skilled and informed attorney smoke billowing from building... Verified all of the facts surrounding this accident SR 672 scene of this accident post was not at! Crash in Rockingham County a nearby hospital to bring awareness about the of! This post is intended to be a service Manager at Texas Roadhouse today 2, birthday. 'Re always interested in hearing about news in our community, Va., was wearing her seatbelt of! The scene of crash with injuries injuries in accident in harrisonburg, va today away pic.twitter.com/vs3r6BxHaH fatal crash in St. Louis year... National Park investigating a two-vehicle fatal crash in St. Louis in either lane meeting since war... I81Accidents.Com if you sustained injuries in the middle of the information in this post was not taken the..., Albemarle, Greene, Madison, Fluvanna, Nelson, Augusta, and Orange counties accident in harrisonburg, va today... The scene of this accident wreck was an isolated incident south of US-33E Exit247A ) in pulaski Co. lanes! ) in Rockbridge Co. 8:12PM Harrisonburg VA Fire and explosion appear to be legal or advice! Va. ( whsv ) - Virginia State police Senior Trooper D. Bowman is investigating a two-vehicle fatal crash in County... To 20 mph.. Mostly cloudy skies and rain overnight of US-11 ).