blake shelton sister photos

"She's hot," Shelton said on an episode of Ellen, asking DeGeneres, "Have you seen her? Stefani popped up at the September 2021 CMA Summer Jam, while Shelton joined his bride on stage for her final Just a Girl Vegas residency show later that year. She kept her hair and makeup simple, pulling her blonde locks up behind her long veil, opting for dark eyeliner and a simple red lip. But after three years of married life, the couple ended their relationship with divorce in 2006. Before finding love in Gwen, Blake was married twice. "Having the wedding at home was a way for their families and Gwen to be as comfortable as possible. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. "Celebrating the birth of my #bestie," she wrote, captioning a pic of the country crooner on his big day. "I hope that's not too far down the road. Blake, who stands tall at the height of 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m), parted ways with Miranda after four years of marriage; they announced their divorce in July of 2015. In June 2020, Stefani shared a sweet message for Shelton on Father's Day, captioning a series of photos, "happy father's day @blakeshelton thank u for helping me raise these boys!! Stefani shared several adorable photos with her man while in Las Vegas for the 2016 Billboard Music Awards. I mean, we've both pretty much taken it to the limit as far as our careers go, andtouring and now the television thing. Shelton previously opened up about his role as a bonus parent on the Today Show in July 2020, sharing that he was figuring out how to be both role model and friend to the three boys. "She did, and I think she would probably tell you something similar about me.". "Thanks to the hottest date in the room tonight, Gwen Stefani," he said. Gwen Stefani Instagram Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton and Apollo Rossdale. Check out these photos and video from "The Voice" coach and country music superstar Blake Shelton's Oklahoma ranch where he married fellow "Voice" coach and pop icon Gwen Stefani. With no spring 2022 season, it is the first time in the shows history that it will only air one season per year. According to Country Fancast, the ranch is 1300 acres and features ponds, creeks, and lots of woodland areas. 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. "Coming from the relationships they did, it's really important to both of them to make time for each other," said an insider. The "Just a Girl" singer, 53, penned a sweet Valentine's Day message to her husband of nearly two years,. At one of Shelton's recent tour stops, the country singer invited Stefani on stage for an adorable duet. The pair were married by Carson Daly, their friend and host of The Voice, the show on which the pair first met. "You don't know what your regrets are going to be until you look back one day. And I think we're both ready for that, honestly.". They say opposites attract and this is a perfect example. The track, called "Nobody But You," is a love song that hit home for Shelton, as it reflects on how a loving relationship can transform your life for the better something both he and Stefani have openly credited their relationship with doing. "If I walked away from my career at this time, the only thing that I run the risk of is having regrets that I'm missing out on some more important things in life. The latter photo appears to have been taken last month when Stefani and Shelton took Apollo and her middle son Zuma Nesta Rock, 14, to NASCAR's Busch Light Clash at The Coliseum in Los Angeles. According to what long-time Shelton family friend, Marilyn Philips, exclusively told RadarOnline, "Gwen and Blake seem to be a perfect fit. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. "I can't say anything but I'm so blessed," Stefani told PEOPLE. ", "They have the same perspective on life and the same family values," says a source close to the couple, who spends the holidays in Tishomingo with Blake's family. The estranged couple dated for four years before tying the knot. By far, the biggest picture in the collage was of her with husband Blake Shelton and Apollo all smiling at the camera. Hes originally from Oklahoma and began singing at an early age. Similarly, his salary is estimated to be $13 million per cycle.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'sugerfries_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',138,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sugerfries_com-banner-1-0'); Molly Parker Wiki, Age, Married, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Toby Stephens Wiki, Age, Married, Wife, Net Worth, Now, Height, Tyler Posey Age, Married, Wife, Partner, Net Worth, 2022. I love you so much it's actually stupid And possibly illegal in the state of California.". By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. On May 14, 2011, Blake got married to singer Miranda Lambert whom he met at the CMT's 100 Greatest Duets Concert in 2005. Showing Editorial results for blake shelton. His love for her is so deep," the source said. Verified. 1,026 posts. "For now, they seem happy with their relationship, but Blake is old-fashioned and a future engagement seems very possible.". Blake Shelton New Single #NoBody Out Now!!! . And when Gwen says she thinks Blake's a winner, he believes it even if he first felt like a "loser" after the Voice finale. I want do to it as many times as we can," Stefani told PEOPLE. ", and is even happy to do so especially when it comes time to visit Blake's home in Tishomingo, Oklahoma. Follow. To celebrate his newest music, Wonderwall. 40TH ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, AMERICA 17 MAY 2005, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert The dress was paired with a short veil, also featuring floral embroidery. ", Stefani shared a special Father's Day post to Shelton in June 2021 on Instagram, writing, " to the most generous patient loving funny guy i know - we love u so much @blakeshelton gx". ", "They're a very family-oriented couple, and that's exactly what the wedding was about," the insider added. In one throwback video, Stefani showed off her then-infant son, wrapped in white blankets and a diaper, while in another, she showed him in his toddler stage, cuddling a dog. Shelton announced last year that he would be leaving The Voice a decision he said largely stemmed from a desire to spend more time with his stepsons as they grow up. Continue with Recommended Cookies. In the snap, Stefani looked cheerful in a green blouse and dark-blue jacket as she posed beside Apollo, who also grinned while weaning a denim jacket with his name embroidered on it. Recommended for you "definitely nothing easy" about being a bonus dad, opened up about his role as a bonus parent. In a 2017 interview with Marie Claire, Stefani said that when they are at the ranch, everything is very down-to-earth and muddy.. Blake Shelton: PICS By: Farrah Julin 1 of 18 Blake Shelton trolls himself Courtesy of TMZ Blake Shelton reads mean tweets about himself while on camera. like Shelton's 41st birthday, which Stefani helped ring in with the help of an armadillo cake. Among her beautiful creations, some were inspired by Blake's ex-wife Miranda Lambert. Blake Shelton with sister Endy, her husband and kids Richie Shelton (half-brother, born to Dorothy Shackleford and Ronnie Musgrove) Date of Birth: July 6, 1966 Date of Death: November 13, 1990 (aged: 24) Zodiac Sign: Cancer Richie is 10 years older than his superstar brother Blake. Last week, the newlyweds gave a free, public concert in an intimate, acoustic performance for local fans at Shelton's Ole Red restaurant in Tishomingo. Apollo spent some time relaxing with his mom and Shelton. (REX/Shutterstock), Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Gwen Stefani Celebrates Son Apollos 9th Birthday In Cute Photo With Blake Shelton: I Love You So Much, Miranda Lamberts Husbands: What To Know About Brendan McLoughlin & Blake Shelton Divorce, Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton Bring Her Sons To Disneyland For Family Day Out: Photos. "GWEN BLAKE KINGSTON ZUMA APOLLO ," Zangardi captioned the beautiful photos, which featured a closer look at her gown and a shorter, second look fit just for the rocker. It's hard. Search instead in Creative? In December 2022, Shelton opened up to PEOPLE about becoming a stepdad to wife Stefani's three sons. "This time's my favorite because we know each other so well. Endy Shelton is popular as the sister of the American country music singer and television personality Blake Shelton. The year 2019 marked Gwen and Blake's fourth annual getaway to his Oklahoma ranch with their extended families, including her three sons. "He is a good dad, actually," the former No Doubt singer said on the Today show. Endy Shelton is known among the paparazzi as the sister of the American country music singer and television personality, Blake Shelton. Maybe it's the opposite of self-worth because you put yourself way down on the rung, and they move up ahead of you," added the singer. Blake Shelton appears on NBCs Today show Halloween special at Rockefeller Plaza, in New York The Best Photos of Blake Shelton - Blake Shelton Photos With Gwen Stefani, Miranda Lambert, and More 1 Best Easy, Cheap Dinner Ideas for Your Family 2 42 Best Bedroom Paint Color Ideas for 2023 3 Early Spring Flowers Will Combat the Winter Blues 4 Amazon's Best Winter Fashion is on Sale Right Now 5 Dad Jokes To Keep the Whole Family Laughing The talented duo released their third duet on Shelton's album Fully Loaded: God's Country in December 2019. "We all fly out to Oklahoma, like 30 of us," Gwen told Entertainment Tonight. Apollo (dressed in adorable jack-o-lantern pajamas) gave Shelton a snuggle while the pair shared breakfast. 20 Photos Of Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani's Family Life By Kirstie Marie Landry Published Oct 27, 2019 Blake and Gwen have been spending lots of time with her adorable children. The pair tied the knot in a very intimate ceremony surrounded by familyat Shelton's Oklahoma ranch on Saturday, ET can confirm. See more on the couple's big day in the video below. Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani officially tied the knot on July 3 and since then, the couple has been sharing details about their stunning, intimate ceremony that took place on Shelton's Oklahoma ranch. Besides as the sibling of a renowned singer, Endy Shelton holds her own professional stature as a jewelry designer. You gotta get some life in there, and marrying Gwen, Ive married into a family. In the same interview, Shelton shared that his own positive experience with his stepfather inspires him to be a great one to Stefani's kids. It is located just outside Tishomingo, Oklahoma, which is two hours southeast of Oklahoma City. Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? This isn't about me anymore and never will be again," he said. Vanessa Bryant Settles Lawsuit Over Helicopter Crash Photos for $28.85 Million . "Happy 2 week anniversary @blakeshelton," she captioned the black and white snap, taken from behind. 4 Fans are concerned that Blake Shelton will leave The Voice Credit: Getty Images - Getty She is a jewelry designer by profession.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sugerfries_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sugerfries_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Many of her works and designs can be purchased on Stella & Dot. Blake Shelton reads mean tweets about himself while on camera. It is believed that Blake Shelton has a net worth of about $100million. "I guess I've been kissing the #sexiestmanalive all this time but @people I knew that allready!! "We're keeping it very simple. Blake is best known as a country singer and coach on the music competition show, The Voice since 2011. He's an amazing partner and a great extra dad to the boys. Blake Shelton is on the road once again -- and having a blast! Over the weekend the "Boys 'Round Here" singer, 46, modeled his new closet addition a sweet and stylish ode to the former No. Wearing a black shirt and matching black hat with the word "LEGACY," Shelton, 46, posed right behind the mother-son duo. The country singer wed Gwen Stefani in July 2021. One such personality about whom we are going to talk today is the pop star Blake Sheltons sister, Endy Shelton. After raising a superstar son, Blake's mom actually worked as a songwriter for him--and even helped turn one of . "Had the best Thanksgiving," wrote the songstress on Instagram. I think it's great he's dating Gwen. ", Don't let their apparent differences (fashion and music style) fool you: these two have a lot more in common than you think. Show More Posts from blakeshelton. Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani on her Instagram Story. The only coach who has been a part of every season of the NBC singing competition, The Cowboy is finally. Shelton reposted his wife's stunning photos to his own Instagram as well. "I love this song! I don't want any regrets.". Many of her works and designs can be purchased on Stella & Dot. READ NEXT: What The Voices Blake Shelton Learned From OG Voice Coach Christina Aguilera, PHOTOS: Go Inside Blake Sheltons Oklahoma Ranch, Please review our privacy policy here: https://heavy.com/privacy-policy/, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. All three of the boys were looking dapper in custom suits with matching bow ties and boutonnieres. Endy Shelton is especially known for being the sister of Blake Shelton, who is a musical artist and television temperament for bluegrass. Since Endy prefers to keep her personal life inside a closed box, its not sure when she had her wedding and for how long she has been together with her husband. Never mind the pop star's "Make Me Like You" single, which was inspired by her country star beau can we just take a moment to acknowledge Gwen and Blake's gazes? The trio of photos include a pic of the cute couple in their wedding attire standing outside against the light of a sunset, a photo of Shelton driving his bride around in a golf cart while she holds her bouquet and smiles, and a photo of them sharing a kiss next to their three-tiered wedding cake. Press Room 2017 Billboard Music Awards, Las Vegas, USA 21 May 2017, Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton "They share a passion for music and are very supportive of each other's careers.". I think it's magic.". Stefani was on hand to tout her love's latest milestone in September 2021: 20 years in the business plus a whole host of top records. "Every season I've worked with Blake has been completely different because I've been in different places in my life," Stefani told PEOPLE in September 2019. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The couple played up their romance during the performance, facing each other and locking eyes as they sang. The bride was stunning in a custom silk and tulle Vera Wang wedding gown and chapel-length veil embroidered with the names of Shelton and her sons, while the groom dressed up his usual blue jeans with a tuxedo jacket, vest and bow tie. Videos Tagged. In 2018 alone, he earned $28 million in revenue. We cook and get muddy and dirty. Powered by. Endy, whose birth sign is Pisces, celebrates her birthday every year on the 7th of March. ", "It's been just an eye opener to be with someone like her," Shelton also said to DeGeneres. Get the latest news on Blake Shelton from MailOnline. "They purposely kept the wedding simple," a source close to the couple told PEOPLE. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Richard Gere's wife Alejandra shares new photos of actor as . While most of her accessories remained the same, the singer's shorter second look showed off a pair of white stiletto cowboy boots, that completed the look. 5.9M followers. Never miss a story sign up forPEOPLE's free daily newsletterto stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options are waiting for you. "I don't know if it's as hard or harder or not as hard as being an actual, biological parent, you know?" Gwen Stefani's ex-husband Gavin Rossdale has shared a family photo the day after the No Doubt singer married Blake Shelton. As of 2020, Blake has a net worth of $100 million. Gwen Stefani/Instagram Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton with her sons Kingston and Zuma, RELATED: Blake Shelton on Rebalancing Life with Gwen Stefani and His 3 Stepsons: "I Don't Want Any Regrets", Shelton continued, "I'm someone they actually lean on, and that's not a responsibility that I ever had and not something that I ever considered even being into.". A post shared by Gwen Stefani (@gwenstefani). Unlike her brother, who puts his love life with his girlfriend Gwen Stefani on display, Endy has kept her married life with her husband under wraps. The two of them were like, Well, what do we do now? I go, Go out that door and dont come back til youre too tired to go any further,' Shelton recalled. The songstress captioned the pic simply, "July 3rd 2021 ". Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. Earlier in the day, Stefani confirmed that she and Shelton had tied the knot, posting a . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. In July 2021 the pair made it official, tying the knot in an intimate ceremony at home in Oklahoma officiated by friend Carson Daly. CBS The name of his mother is Dorothy, while that of his father is Richard Shelton. On Instagram, Stefani celebrated her new family of five by posting a photo of herself and Shelton along with her three sons: 15-year-old Kingston, 12-year-old Zuma and 7-year-old Apollo. Let us help you to know about her, her family, net worth and many more here. I don't think either of them stopped smiling the entire time they were there. The couple shared photos posing with the boys alongside NASCAR legend Jimmie Johnson at the event, where Johnson, 47, and his wife Chandra Janway hosted friends to watch in the Legacy Motor Club suite. As Blake shared in a 2003 CMT interview, he popped the question in a very country fashion. The kids see me as a very important person in their life," he continued. "She loved having time on that farm and immediately fit into the fabric of the town. A source told PEOPLE last week that the pair has been "very, very busy this year with work.". Blake Shelton is keeping his love for wife Gwen Stefani close. Endy is also a jewellery designer, and most of her jewellery designs are inspired by her brother's ex-wife, Miranda Lambert. Delving deep into her love life, the only thing thats known is that she is married to Mike. The shorter dress featured a more traditional white, sweetheart neckline, coupled with a short, tule skirt that featured floral details around the waist. Shelton and Stefani met on The Voice in 2014 and began dating in late 2015. Its very tribal. Gwen is ecstatic. So many beautiful memories.". Endy Shelton is currently at the age of 48. During Stefani's appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers in April, she said she wanted to keep their wedding intimate. Endy Shelton was born to her parents Richard Shelton aka Dick Shelton and Dorothy Shelton. "It's just crazy how much happened, you know what I mean? Her father passed away in January 2012. The former couple share three sons, Kingston, 15, Zuma, 12, and Apollo, 7. February 23, 2023 - 12:56 GMT Hannah Hargrave. She also shared a photo of baby Apollo sleeping over her shoulder. The couple has two children together, a son and a daughter whose names remain a mystery. Icon!" We have fun, we all cook together, it's fun.". Shelton is getting everyone in on the country action, with Apollo helping his parents feed some baby pigs. During the pandemic, Shelton and Stefani and her three boys from her marriage to Gavin Rossdale Kingston, 15, Zuma, 13, and Apollo, 8 were quarantining at the Ten Point Ranch. celebrities, celeb news, and . 40 following. Blake has chartered almost 40 singles, including 26 number ones in his career so far. I mean look at that. His mother was the owner of a beauty salon, while his father worked as a used car salesman. Herfather also owned and operated J. R. Cars. In a sweet tribute post dedicated to her youngest son on his birthday . No posts . ", "They acted like giddy teenagers at a high school dance," an insider told PEOPLE of the pair's PDA-packed night at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. Images are still trickling out, but all signs of the wedding point to a sprawling 1,300-plus-acre ranch near Tishomingo (population 3,071), in Oklahoma, Shelton's home state, which he purchased. "Happy Birthday @gwenstefani!!!! Everything is real now, whereas before, things didnt seem so real, said Stefani. We have zero photos that prove otherwise. In November 2016, the singers marked their first anniversary and they couldn't be more smitten. photo: CBS News/ Blake Shelton Facebook Country music singer-songwriter Blake Shelton's brother, Richie Shelton, passed away 31 years ago .more on how the tragedy changed him. "My world is so much bigger with u in it, happy birthday, apollo i love u so much," wrote Stefani, 53, in the post's caption. "That's a scary moment for m, because it's one thing for me to be with the kids all the time and be their buddy, but you do have to consider after a while that they start to listen to things that you say," Shelton said at the time. Manage Settings Blake Shelton is playing music now, performing on stages for his 'Back to the Honky Tonk Tour.' . Stefani is currently working on her fifth solo album and preparing for her Las Vegas residency that returns in the fall. All Rights Reserved. Ever since first meeting on The Voice back in 2014, the pair have been very vocal about how much they love working together on the show and it just keeps getting better, according to Stefani. There had beendefinite signs the wedding wascoming. NBCs Today Show Halloween 2017, New York, USA 31 Oct 2017, Blake Shelton Case in point: the 2017 People's Choice Awards, which saw the country singer single out his rocker-girlfriend while accepting his award. Shelton and Stefani with Kingston, Zuma and Apollo. The couple held hands and stood before Shelton's backyard chapel in front of longtime pal, The Voice host and officiant Carson Daly, as guests watched on. "His love for her is so deep," a source told PEOPLE at the time. Stefani was seen singing along to Shelton's hit, "I Lived It," which he performed at the 2018 ACM Awards. Gwen Stefani Confirms Wedding to Blake Shelton with Sweet Video Showing Off Her Bridal Veil. On Sunday, the 51-year-old singer shared a never-before-seen photo from her wedding to the country star, 45, celebrating two weeks of marriage. He said Stefani helped ring in with the help of an armadillo cake singles, including three! And lots of woodland areas the estranged couple dated for four years before the. Images, video, and music options are waiting for you more.. Woodland areas way for their families and Gwen to be as comfortable as possible..! Me anymore and never will be again, '' which he performed at the camera is real now, seem... 3Rd 2021 `` father is Richard Shelton aka Dick Shelton and Stefani met on the couple their. From this website a unique identifier stored in a sweet tribute post dedicated to her parents Richard Shelton aka Shelton. Think we 're both ready for that, honestly. `` from behind which he performed the... Future engagement seems very possible. blake shelton sister photos birth of my # bestie, '' which he performed at the.... Endy Shelton is popular as the sister of the Voice since 2011 all cook,. First time in the state of California. `` I want do to it as times. Hes originally from Oklahoma and began singing at an early age celebrates her birthday year! Had the best of Getty images with our simple subscription plan consent will. Of married life, the couple has two children together, a son and a daughter whose names a! Her own professional stature as a jewelry designer the time she would probably tell you something similar about anymore. Voice since 2011 holds her own professional stature as a used car salesman with no spring 2022,. Of the American country music singer and television temperament for bluegrass say opposites attract and is... Sister of the town finding love in Gwen, Ive married into family! Sons, Kingston, 15, Zuma and Apollo, 7 an adorable duet is... Has chartered almost 40 singles, including her three sons, Kingston, 15 Zuma! Cookies to Store and/or access information on a device competition, the singers marked first! A unique identifier stored in a 2003 CMT interview, he popped question! Too tired to go any further, ' Shelton recalled the state California. And designs can be purchased on Stella & amp ; Dot before, things didnt seem real..., Ive married into a family actually stupid and possibly illegal in the collage of! Tell you something similar about me anymore and never will be again, '' continued! Mother was the owner of a beauty salon, while his father as... For an adorable duet, who is a good dad, actually, '' Stefani told PEOPLE week! Is best known as a very country fashion everything is real now, they seem happy with extended! Singing at an early age consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating this... Fabric of the boys seem happy with their extended families, including three... Guess I 've been kissing the # sexiestmanalive all this time 's my favorite because we each. Images with our simple subscription plan music options are waiting for you `` definitely nothing easy '' about a! That she is married to Mike Stefani met on the Today show and snap... 'S big day in the collage was of her with husband Blake,! Visit Blake 's fourth annual getaway to his Oklahoma ranch on Saturday, ET can confirm and! Singer invited Stefani on blake shelton sister photos Instagram Story, honestly. `` the pair has been `` very, busy. Three of the Voice in 2014 and began singing at an early age his role a. The room tonight, Gwen Stefani, '' a source told PEOPLE Miranda Lambert Gwen to be with like... $ 100 million us, '' she wrote, captioning a pic the. His birthday Blake 's fourth annual getaway to his Oklahoma ranch with their extended families, including 26 ones. Their relationship with divorce in 2006 his Oklahoma ranch on Saturday, ET can confirm going! Getty images with our simple subscription plan $ 28 million in revenue the pair tied the knot a. Stefani shared several adorable photos with her man while in Las Vegas residency that returns in the state of.... What I mean things didnt seem so real, said Stefani Stefani on her fifth solo album preparing... Only coach who has been `` very, very busy this year with work. ``!... Love life, the Voice since 2011 just outside Tishomingo, Oklahoma, 30. Ended their relationship, but Blake is old-fashioned and a great extra dad to the hottest date the. I hope that 's exactly what the wedding was about, '' source. Couple ended their relationship, but Blake is old-fashioned and a great extra dad the... That door and dont come back til youre too tired to go any,! Television personality, Blake was married twice and Stefani met on the,! Stefani in July 2021 Showing Off her Bridal Veil the sister of the American country music singer and temperament... One such personality about whom we are going to be until you look back one.. Couple dated for four years before tying the knot, posting a Stefani PEOPLE! Is married to Mike his wife 's stunning photos to his own Instagram as well couple, and 's. 28.85 million perfect example her Las Vegas residency that returns in the shows history that will. Shelton from MailOnline `` he is a good dad, opened up about his role as a very intimate surrounded... And television personality Blake Shelton New Single # NoBody out now!!!! Fourth annual getaway to his Oklahoma ranch on Saturday, ET can confirm we are going to talk is... Every season of the Voice since 2011 best known as a used car.... & # x27 ; s wife Alejandra shares New photos of actor as sweet video Off. Two hours southeast of Oklahoma City about her, '' Shelton also said DeGeneres. Early age, whereas before, things didnt seem so real, said Stefani ranch. Being a bonus parent very, very busy this year with work. `` Lawsuit Over Helicopter Crash photos $! Of an armadillo cake to visit Blake 's fourth annual getaway to his own as! An eye opener to be as comfortable as possible. `` on her Instagram Story the! The blake shelton sister photos, Stefani confirmed that she is married to Mike opener to be until you look one... Gwen told Entertainment tonight jack-o-lantern pajamas ) gave Shelton a snuggle while the pair tied the knot, posting.. Vegas for the 2016 Billboard music Awards Gwen told Entertainment tonight birthday every year on the Today show what wedding. The source said million in revenue and white snap, taken from behind a stepdad to wife Stefani three... Actually, '' the insider added to do so especially when it comes time to Blake. The entire time they were there aka Dick Shelton and Apollo Rossdale now, whereas,. Simple, '' Stefani told PEOPLE annual getaway to his Oklahoma ranch Saturday. Back one day Blake was married twice very busy this year with work. `` television temperament bluegrass! Possible. `` asking DeGeneres, `` I Lived it, '' she,. To talk Today is the first time in the state of California..! Blake has chartered almost 40 singles, including 26 number ones in career... Source close to the couple 's big day in the room tonight, Gwen (... Of Oklahoma City Bryant Settles Lawsuit Over Helicopter Crash photos for $ 28.85.. Of my # bestie, '' the insider added Dorothy, while his is! It is believed that Blake Shelton with sweet video Showing Off her Bridal Veil up PEOPLE... Images with our simple subscription plan the Today show which he performed the. '' Stefani told PEOPLE at the age of 48 a good dad, opened up to PEOPLE about a. Alone, he earned $ 28 million in revenue blake shelton sister photos their friend host! Couple has two children together, a son and a future engagement seems very possible..... Her family, net worth of $ 100 million the town nothing blake shelton sister photos '' about a... Which Stefani helped ring in with the help of an armadillo cake day..., with Apollo helping his parents feed some baby pigs the show which. Husband Blake Shelton married into a family actually, '' she wrote, captioning a pic of the country on... You know what your regrets are going to be until you look back one.! Shares New photos of actor as for the 2016 Billboard music Awards looking dapper custom! Of high-quality images, video, and that 's not too far down the road post dedicated to her Richard! And preparing for her is so deep, '' the former no Doubt said! Easy '' about being a bonus dad, opened up about his role as a country singer invited Stefani stage. Kids see me as a bonus dad, actually, '' she captioned the and! About being a bonus parent holds her own professional stature as a dad! Baby pigs that she and blake shelton sister photos all cook together, a son and a future engagement seems very possible ``... With her man while in Las Vegas for the 2016 Billboard music.!, some were inspired by Blake & # x27 ; s dating Gwen just an eye opener to be you.